Skip to the content
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, the type of browser you were directed to, the length of time you visited and the number of page views);
• the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and / or newsletters;
• any other information you choose to send to us.
A cookie is made up of information that is sent by a network server to an internet browser and is stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from that server. This allows this network server to identify and track the web browser. We use Google Analytics to analyze your use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of the website using cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated in connection with our website is used to generate reports on the use of this website.
- Use of your personal data
• Website administration;
• Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
• with your consent to send you an e-mail. mail us our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
• provide statistical information about our users to third parties, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
- Policy Changes
- Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.